Friday, November 14, 2008

Tree Work or I should be Doing Something Somewhere!!!


This quilt gave me the best laugh I have had in ages, I had just taken it off my machine when a really good friend walked in and saw it, she exclaimed " oh my god , you should be doing something somewhere" and I started to laugh. During any givin day, I'm a home care provider for a person with disabilities, watch my 5 year old grandson, run a small quilt shop, machine quilt peoples tops and run the largest machine quilting show in the country with my dear friend Janet-Lee Santeusanio !!! Yes I'm a slacker I should be doing something somewhere LOL.
But thats why I did this..... Its made with fabric strips, water soluble glue sticks and laundry markers. Fast and easy to do . The embellished leaves were purchased in a pack of 50 for $1 .
This Quilt is for sale on Etsy.

No comments: